Mock Turkey Loaf
Adapted from the book New Raw Energy, this is a favorite of mine,
especially at holiday times. It has a wonderful flavor and looks beautiful
on the table.
1 cup cashews
1 cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup Brazil nuts
5 stalks celery
1 teaspoon sage
1 cup cranberries
1. In a food processor, grind the cashews, pumpkin seeds, and Brazil nuts until fine.
2. Add the celery, scallion, and sage and blend until smooth.
3. Remove from food processor and place on a large plate. Form into a loaf.
4. Blend the cranberries in blender. Add honey to taste. Blend until smooth.
5. Spread cranberry sauce over the loaf.
Serving suggestion: Decorate the plate with whole cranberries and parsley.
- by Alissa Cohen
Here's a link to Dale Wing's picture tutorial on how to make this Mock Turkey Loaf.