This is a simple, delicious dessert that makes use of coconut oil, carob or cocoa, a hint of vanilla, nuts and raisins, or really anything you want.
- 1 cup raw coconut oil
- 3/4 cup raw carob (or cocoa)
- 2 tsp vanilla flavor
- 1 cup raisins, raw nuts, coconut (or anything, really)
- Put the coconut oil in a bowl. Put this bowl in another bowl of hot water.
- When it’s melted, stir in the carob to make it smooth, then stir in the other stuff.
- Spread on wax paper lined cookie sheet and put in fridge or freezer for 5-10 minutes to make it hard. Break into pieces. That’s it!
Try experimenting with peppermint or other flavors instead of vanilla.