This is a delicious and simple recipe that takes a crowd favorite (trail mix) and transforms it into an entirely different kind of treat. Kids love it!
- 1 cup Raw Trail Mix (Brazil nuts, almonds, pecans, sunflower seeds, walnuts, raisins, unsweetened coconut flakes)
- 1 c raisins
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- Blend trail mix in a food processor til mixed and chopped well.
- Add raisins, honey, sunflower seeds, and sesame seeds.
- Process until well mixed/chopped.
- Roll into balls and roll in shredded coconut. Put in fridge to harden.
There you have it! An easy trail mix recipes. If you like these, you should also try these carob almond balls!